Membership Application and Dues Notice
Eligibility: There are two categories of membership. Professional Members include individuals who have responsibility for human resources in a healthcare organization, or are employed in a healthcare organization in a capacity not directly related to human resources but possess a bona fide responsibility for such work, or who are retirees who were active members in good standing at the time of retirement or are full-time consultants who provide human resources services to healthcare organizations. Corporate Affiliate Members include individuals who are employed by an organization that is engaged in providing human resources services to healthcare organizations.
Membership benefits include:
- Save time and learn new approaches to old problems, quick answers to your daily dilemmas with the SHHRPP/Hospital Council listserv.
- Enjoy generous discounts on the SHHRPP statewide compensation survey and annual conference.
- Improve your human resources services through programs specifically designed for the healthcare environment.
- Join one of the regional societies for even greater networking and educational opportunities.
- Have an HR opening? We can share your listing with our membership – free!
- Gain representation through advocacy efforts.
- Conference discounts – if a current member refers a new facility membership for 2021, they will receive $50.00 toward the 2021 conference fee.
If you would like to become a member of SHHRPP please click on the link below to download a membership application